The Micro Maxi Scooter is the highest rated scooter for ages 5 to 12.
Kids love the ride, and you will love the years of fun and exercise it gives, making it one of the best value presents you can buy your child.
- Age Range: 5 - 12
- Max Load: 50kg
- Weight: 2.6kg
- Wheel Size: 120/80mm
- Handlebar Height: 68 - 92cm
- Deck Width: 11cm
- Deck Length: 33cm
- Ground Clearance: 2.5cm
- Design Features
- has 3 wheels which makes your child feel balanced, stable and therefore confident.
- is lightweight making it easy for children to manage
- has an adjustable handlebar height allowing the scooter to grow with your child
The reason for buying a Micro scooter is its quality and innovation.
- The Maxi Micro is Swiss designed and engineered
- It is made from premium parts making it robust, durable and long lasting
- The wheels will not wear away The Maxi Micro is so robust and long lasting that you can hand it down to a younger sibling. In order to make it look like new we now supply replacement brakes, decks and grips in a range of colours.
STEERING Choose between the traditional T-Bar or the Joystick for maximum curving and carving action. The handlebar styles are interchangeable and available as an Accessory, so if you choose the T-Bar to start you can upgrade to the Joystick as skills develop. Both Maxi’s steering sticks extend from 67cm in to 93cm above the deck.
- Engineered to Go!
The smooth gliding Maxi has a curving and carving action that allows kids to surf the sidewalk like a skateboard, with the handlebar providing greater control and maneuverability.
Kids use their body weight and handlebar to lean into a turn, resulting in smooth, safe turns. The Micro Maxi has the smoothest, quietest ride available thanks to high quality polyurethane wheels and a flexible fiberglass reinforced deck, which together absorb bumps in the sidewalk.
Safety certified by the CPSC, the Micro Maxi is recommended for kids up to 50kgs.
Its exceptionally strong construction is flexible and light weight, making it a great cruising scooter for urban and suburban neighborhoods alike.